Beat Saber... so much fun & probably best music vr game!

Until I've played Beat Saber my best title was Robo Recall - as much as it is a different category of games, the Beat Saber have simply beaten it when it comes to game play.



Ability to download and create your own tracks is amazing feature and it might be one of the reasons why Beat Saber is currently the best selling VR title on Steam right now.

Here's what users who bought it have to say:

This is definitly one of the top 3 VR games right now. On its own, I'd give it 4 stars because of the limited amount of songs, but just by going online you can find a way to get way more extremely easy. Its a great workout and lots of fun. One thing you have to watch out for is though, you look extremely stupid while playing this game, but who cares, ITS AMAZING. Just.... Just buy it.

Feels Epic Every Swing
I'm late to the party on this one, but I've been playing Beat Saber and it is fantastic. I can repeat the same song about 10-20 times (expert) without feeling bored, each time striving to get the grade. Custom options make it easy to tailor the experience to your needs. My cardio has been dull lately, so today I turned off the "missed blocks leads to failure" setting and swung my way into a sweat. I can't wait to play again. 

Good Rythym Game
Great Game, good to pass time and done at the right speed a good workout. As far as rythym games this among the top 3. Only suggest more songs or ability to add own songs without 3rd party mods and when an update comes out the mods don't work till you find a new one.. Another map or two would be cool as well. The inability to add you own songs and no custom editor tool for music makes me give it a 4 star. 


Jesus Christ I'm Sweaty
This is a great game, don't get me wrong. But believe me when I say you will be literally DRENCHED in sweat after a couple rounds. Now, I'm 19 and in pretty decent shape. If you're an older dude trying to recapture the magic of your childhood, you're basically going to flood your entire room. If you purchase this game, be smart and play in the nude. Or crank the AC up to about 50 degrees beforehand. Or both, honestly.

Easy to get into - better than expected!
As someone who found some of the older games like Guitar Hero and DDR quite difficult, I was hesitant about getting this. However, it seemed like a fun way to do some exercise so I thought I'd give it a shot - and I'm glad I did. I started with a few tracks on "Easy" mode and had no difficulty with those, so tried the higher difficulty levels and have found that "Hard" is a good challenge which I break into a sweat playing. The music isn't generally the kind of thing I'd listen to normally, but it's good for getting into the rhythm and quite enjoyable within the game. One thing I found quite odd: I expected red to be right and blue to be left. I wasn't sure why I expected that but eventually realised that's the colour-coding sometimes used for headphones. [Edit] Turns out, there is an option to change this in the game already :) It'd be nice to have a short bit of time to get back into the rhythm after un-pausing the game. I've accidentally opened the Oculus menu a few times and it takes a few seconds to get back into the flow of things after un-pausing. Overall though, a great game. If you're unsure whether to get it or not, I'd say get it ;)


And for the end one that says how I feel whenever I'm playing BeatSaber :)

Looking for more VR music games? Find more at vr music games!

I am a Sith, I mean Jedi
Rhythm games meets light sabers. This is fantastic fun, and well worth the purchase. You will need a good arm's width of space around you as you will be swinging your arms around. You can technically play this sitting down, with a few adjustments. You'll need to do some modding to get the most out of this game to expand upon it's good, but limited selection of songs. Luckily, it's very easy to do, a case of dropping a few files into the game folder. Overall, if you like rhythm games, you'll like this one. And you will sweat!



Check out Beat Saber's steam page!





Comments